In Pathfinder, deities use specific subdomains. If no subdomain is listed, the normal version of the domain is used. If (any) is listed, then the deity grants the normal domain and all subdomains.
|Aurigol||craft, family, law, sun||artifice, glory(honor), law, sun(any)|
|Marilya||craft, moon, ocean, water||artifice, darkness(moon), law, water(ocean)|
|Elháyira||healing, plant, renewal, storm||air(cloud), healing, plant, weather|
|Elcaïrnis||animal, earth, strength||air(wind), animal, strength(resolve), weather(seasons)|
|Ildrakhim||knowledge, magic, mentalism, spell||knowledge, magic(arcane), scalykind(dragon), rune(wards)|
|Syldória||elf, law, magic, protection||charm, magic(divine), plant(growth), protection(defense)|
|Tengethar||cavern, dwarf, metal, strength||artifice(construct), earth(metal), mountain, strength|
|Benjezzar||chaos, good, retribution, war||glory(heroism), good, nobility(martyr), war(tactics)|
|Ridelyra (gnomes)||craft, gnome, good, illusion||artifice(construct), community, liberation, luck|
|Ridelyra (hobbits)||family, good, halfling, luck||charm(love), community(home), liberation(freedom), luck|
|Ridelyra (kender)||chaos, good, halfling, travel||chaos(whimsy), liberation, travel(exploration), trickery(thievery)|
|Ridelyra (other)||chaos, good, travel, trickery||chaos, charm(love), luck, trickery|
|Fezarkheddin||destruction, evil, hatred, war||death(murder), destruction, evil, madness(nightmare)|
|Alvehíra||charm, drow, magic, trickery||charm, darkness(loss), earth(caves), trickery|
|Chrótemjin||death, law, protection, time||death(inevitability), law, protection, repose(ancestors)|
|Demaia||family, fertility, healing, renewal||charm(love), community(family), healing, liberation(revolution)|
|Endogras||chaos, leisure, luck, nobility||chaos, leisure, luck, nobility(leadership)|
|Gryndahl||animal, hatred, strength||animal(fur), madness, strength(ferocity), war(blood)|
|Nephria||evil, leisure, nobility, suffering||chaos, charm(lust), luck(fate), trickery(deception)|
|Odiala||mentalism, plant, storm, suffering||luck(curse), madness(insanity), plant(decay), swamp|
|Perhylsaro||earth, fire, planning, rune||destruction(catastrophe), fire(ash), rune, weather(storms)|
All information below is copied and adapted from the PRD which is available under the Open Gaming License. Some changes have been made because of unique properties of the campaign setting; these are highlighted.
You can manipulate lightning, mist, and wind, traffic with air creatures, and are resistant to electricity damage.
- Lightning Arc (Sp)
- As a standard action, you can unleash an arc of electricity targeting any foe within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack. This arc of electricity deals 1d6+½ points of electricity damage. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
- Electricity Resistance (Ex)
- At 6th level, you gain resist electricity 10. This resistance increases to 20 at 12th level. At 20th level, you gain immunity to electricity.
- (1st) obscuring mist; (2nd) wind wall; (3rd) gaseous form; (4th) air walk; (5th) control winds; (6th) chain lightning; (7th) elemental body IV (air only); (8th) whirlwind; (9th) elemental swarm (air only).
You can speak with and befriend animals with ease. In addition, you treat Knowledge (nature) as a class skill.
- Speak with Animals (Sp)
- You can speak with animals, as per the spell, for +3 rounds per day.
- Animal Companion (Ex)
- At 4th level, you gain the service of an animal companion. Your effective druid level for this animal companion is equal to your cleric level – 3. (Druids who take this ability through their nature bond class feature use their druid level – 3 to determine the abilities of their animal companions).
- (1st) calm animals; (2nd) hold animal; (3rd) dominate animal; (4th) manifest nature's ally IV (animals only); (5th) beast shape III (animals only); (6th) antilife shell; (7th) animal shapes; (8th) manifest nature's ally VIII (animals only); (9th) shapechange.
Add Fly to your list of class skills. In addition, whenever you cast a spell that grants you a fly speed, your maneuverability increases by one step (up to perfect).
- Artifice (construct, toil)
The wonders and dark secrets of the deepest caves give you strength.
- Cavesight (Sp)
- You can grant darkvision 60 feet to a willing creature you touch. This effect lasts 1 minute, or 1 hour if used on yourself. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
- Tremorsense (Ex)
- At 6th level, you gain tremorsense 30 feet. At 12th level, you gain tremorsense 60 feet.
- Domain Spells
- (1st) detect aberration; (2nd) stone call; (3rd) deeper darkness; (4th) echolocation; (5th) wall of stone; (6th) conjure black pudding; (7th) statue (looking like a stalagmite or stalactite); (8th) earthquake; (9th) imprisonment.
Your touch infuses life and weapons with chaos, and you revel in all things anarchic.
- Touch of Chaos (Sp)
- You can imbue a target with chaos as a melee touch attack. For the next round, anytime the target rolls a d20, he must roll twice and take the less favorable result. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
- Chaos Blade (Su)
- At 8th level, you can give a weapon touched the anarchic special weapon quality for ½ rounds. You can use this ability once per day at 8th level, and an additional time per day for every four levels beyond 8th.
- Domain Spells
- (1st) protection from law; (2nd) align weapon (chaos only); (3rd) magic circle against law; (4th) chaos hammer; (5th) dispel law; (6th) animate objects; (7th) word of chaos; (8th) cloak of chaos; (9th) manifest monster IX (chaos spell only).
- Charm (love, lust)
- Community (family, home)
You manipulate shadows and darkness. In addition, you receive Blind-Fight as a bonus feat.
- Touch of Darkness (Sp)
- As a melee touch attack, you can cause a creature's vision to be fraught with shadows and darkness. The creature touched treats all other creatures as if they had concealment, suffering a 20% miss chance on all attack rolls. This effect lasts for ½ rounds (minimum 1). You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
- Eyes of Darkness (Su)
- At 8th level, your vision is not impaired by lighting conditions, even in absolute darkness and magic darkness. You can use this ability for ½ rounds per day. These rounds do not need to be consecutive.
- Domain Spells
- (1st) obscuring mist; (2nd) blindness; (3rd) deeper darkness; (4th) shadow conjuration; (5th) manifest monster V (creates 1d3 shadows); (6th) shadow walk; (7th) power word blind; (8th) greater shadow evocation; (9th) shades.
You can cause the living to bleed at a touch, and find comfort in the presence of the dead.
- Bleeding Touch (Sp)
- As a melee touch attack, you can cause a living creature to take 1d6 points of damage per round. This effect persists for ½ rounds (minimum 1) or until stopped with a DC 15 Heal check or any spell or effect that heals damage. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
- Death's Embrace (Ex)
- At 8th level, you heal damage instead of taking damage from channeled negative energy. If the channeled negative energy targets undead, you heal hit points just like undead in the area.
- Domain Spells
- (1st) cause fear; (2nd) death knell; (3rd) animate dead; (4th) death ward; (5th) slay living; (6th) create undead; (7th) destruction; (8th) create greater undead; (9th) wail of the banshee.
You revere death not as a source of pain but as an inevitable part of the cycle of existence.
- Destruction (catastrophe, rage)
- Earth (caves, metal)
- Evil (no eligible subdomains)
- Fire (ash, smoke)
- Glory (heroism, honor)
- Good (no eligible subdomains)
- Healing (restoration, resurrection)
- Knowledge (memory, thought)
- Law (no eligible subdomains)
Your religion celebrates leisure activity. You may ignore interruptions to your resting cycles, and Perform is always a class skill.
- Create Nightcap (Sp)
- You create up to 2 gallons of mead, beer, or wine, and sufficient drinking vessels to contain it. The drinking vessels crumble to dust in four hours. The magical brew satisfies thirst and produces a feeling of warmth and well-being, but produces only 10% of the inebriating effect of normal alcoholic beverages of the same type. You may use this ability a number of times per day equal to your Charisma modifier.
- Refreshing Nap (Su)
- At 8th level, you may attempt a Heal skill check against DC 20. If successful, the target may take a 30-minute nap which provides the same healing effects as a full eight-hour rest. You may use this ability once per day at 8th level and once again for every four levels beyond 8th.
- Domain Spells
- (1st) unseen servant; (2nd) hideous laughter; (3rd) create food and water; (4th) serenity; (5th) joyful rapture; (6th) heroes' feast; (7th) statue; (8th) irresistible dance; (9th) heroic invocation.
You are a spirit of freedom and a staunch foe against all who would enslave and oppress.
- Liberation (Su)
- You have the ability to ignore impediments to your mobility. For a number of rounds per day equal to your cleric level, you can move normally regardless of magical effects that impede movement, as if you were affected by freedom of movement. This effect occurs automatically as soon as it applies. These rounds do not need to be consecutive.
- Freedom's Call (Su)
- At 8th level, you can emit a 30-foot aura of freedom for a number of rounds per day equal to your cleric level. Allies within this aura are not affected by the confused, grappled, frightened, panicked, paralyzed, pinned, or shaken conditions. This aura only suppresses these effects, and they return once a creature leaves the aura or when the aura ends, if applicable. These rounds do not need to be consecutive.
- Domain Spells
- (1st) remove fear; (2nd) remove paralysis; (3rd) remove curse; (4th) freedom of movement; (5th) break enchantment; (6th) greater dispel magic; (7th) refuge; (8th) mind blank; (9th) freedom.
- Luck (curse, fate)
You have mastered the mighty powers of the great mountains that pierce the sky and stand aloof above the lowlands.
- Foothold (Su)
- As a standard action, you can cause an adjacent stone surface up to 10 feet square to mold itself into ridges and creases. A foothold that is created on a horizontal surface is treated as difficult terrain, and a Medium or smaller creature standing in the area or moving through it takes a –2 penalty on Acrobatics checks and to CMD due to poor footing. A foothold that is created on a vertical surface grants a +10 bonus on Climb checks to climb it. The stone remains altered for 1 hour. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
- Thin Air (Su)
- At 8th level, as a free action, you can surround yourself with a 5-foot aura of supernaturally thin air that draws the breath from creatures adjacent to you. Creatures beginning their turn in the aura are fatigued (Fortitude negates). A fatigued creature that begins its turn in the aura must save or suffer from altitude sickness, taking 1 point of ability damage to all ability scores. At 16th level, the aura increases to 10 feet. Creatures that do not breathe are immune to this aura. You can use this ability for a number of rounds per day equal to your cleric/druid level; the rounds need not be consecutive.
- Domain Spells
- (1st) stone fist; (2nd) stone call; (3rd) cloak of winds; (4th) stoneskin; (5th) geyser; (6th) suffocation; (7th) flesh to stone; (8th) reverse gravity; (9th) clashing rocks.
- Madness (insanity, nightmare)
- Magic (arcane, divine)
- Nobility (leadership, martyr)
- Plant (decay, growth)
- Protection (defense, purity)
- Repose (ancestors, souls)
- Rune (language, wards)
- Venomous Stare (Sp)
- You are a true lord of reptiles, able to induce pain, panic, and confusion with a mere glance, and your mesmerizing eyes can even drive weak creatures into unconsciousness. As a standard action, you can activate a gaze attack with a 30-foot range. This is an active gaze attack that can target a single creature within range. The target must make a Will save (DC = 10 + ½ + your Wisdom modifier). Those who fail take 1d6 points of nonlethal damage + 1 point for every two cleric levels you possess and are fascinated until the beginning of your next turn. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier. This is a mind-affecting effect.
- Serpent Companion (Ex)
- At 4th level, you gain the service of an animal companion. Your effective druid level for this animal companion is equal to your cleric level –2. You may choose either a viper or a constrictor snake as your companion.
- Domain Spells
- (1st) magic fang; (2nd) animal trance; (3rd) greater magic fang; (4th) poison; (5th) animal growth*; (6th) eyebite; (7th) creeping doom (takes the form of Diminutive-sized snakes); (8th) animal shapes*; (9th) shapechange.
- * Includes only viper and constrictor snakes.
- Strength (ferocity, resolve)
- Sun (day, light)
The sour-sweet depths of bogs, marshes, and swamps are your places of power.
- Natural Healing (Su)
- You can channel energy (as a cleric of your level) a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier, but only to heal animals, plants, and vermin. You may reduce the number of dice healed to cure ability damage (your choice) to all affected creatures, curing 1 point of ability damage for each d6 that the channel energy is reduced. You can take other feats to add to this ability, such as Extra Channel, but not feats that alter this ability, such as Elemental Channel and Alignment Channel.
- Reed Hunter (Ex)
- At 6th level, you gain blindsense 30 feet with respect to concealment and cover from fog, vegetation, or water. At 12th level, this improves to blindsight 30 feet with respect to these conditions.
- Domain Spells
- (1st) hydraulic push; (2nd) burst of nettles; (3rd) lily pad stride; (4th) cape of wasps; (5th) insect plague; (6th) mass fester; (7th) animate plants; (8th) blood mist; (9th) shambler.
You are an explorer and find enlightenment in the simple joy of travel, be it by foot or conveyance or magic. Increase your base speed by 10 feet.
- Agile Feet (Su)
- As a free action, you can gain increased mobility for 1 round. For the next round, you ignore all difficult terrain and do not take any penalties for moving through it. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
- Quick Step (Sp)
- At 8th level, during a move action, you can alter time around you and move with blinding speed to another location within line of sight without provoking attacks of opportunity. The new location need not be within your movement range for a single move action. You may use this ability to travel up to 10 feet per day. You can extend an aura of time distortion to bring other willing creatures with you, but you must expend an equal amount of distance for each creature brought.
- Domain Spells
- (1st) longstrider; (2nd) locate object; (3rd) fly; (4th) dimension door; (5th) teleport; (6th) find the path; (7th) greater teleport; (8th) phase door; (9th) astral projection.
You are a master of illusions and deceptions. Bluff, Disguise, and Stealth are class skills.
- Copycat (Sp)
- You can create an illusory double of yourself as a move action. This double functions as a single mirror image and lasts for rounds, or until the illusory duplicate is dispelled or destroyed. You can have no more than one copycat at a time. This ability does not stack with the mirror image spell. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
- Master's Illusion (Sp)
- At 8th level, you can create an illusion that hides the appearance of yourself and any number of allies within 30 feet for rounds. This ability otherwise functions like the spell veil. The save DC to disbelieve this effect is equal to 10 + ½ + your Wisdom modifier. The rounds do not need to be consecutive.
- Domain Spells
- (1st) disguise self; (2nd) invisibility; (3rd) nondetection; (4th) confusion; (5th) false vision; (6th) mislead; (7th) screen; (8th) mass invisibility; (9th) time stop.
You are a crusader for your god, always ready and willing to fight to defend your faith.
- Battle Rage (Sp)
- You can touch a creature as a standard action to give it a bonus on melee damage rolls equal to 1/2 your cleric level for 1 round (minimum +1). You can do so a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
- Weapon Master (Su)
- At 8th level, as a swift action, you gain the use of one combat feat for a number of rounds per day equal to your cleric level. These rounds do not need to be consecutive and you can change the feat chosen each time you use this ability. You must meet the prerequisites to use this feat.
- Domain Spells
- (1st) magic weapon; (2nd) spiritual weapon; (3rd) magic vestment; (4th) divine power; (5th) flame strike; (6th) blade barrier; (7th) power word blind; (8th) power word stun; (9th) power word kill.
- Water (ice, oceans)
- Weather (seasons, storms)